There is a global lack of biosignal datasets. Zarela’s scientists and blockchain engineers have created an effective decentralized platform to solve this problem.
Many aspects of contemporary cutting-edge industries and scientific projects are related to human behavior and cognitive science. Biosignals reveal more data about human beings than any other study methodology.
However, obtaining a large number of biosignals related to a specific situation is very time consuming and this is compounded by the difficulty in gaining real-time access to people.
Zarela is the solution.
- Zarela’s process of data gathering is much faster as it is linked to a large community and growing ecosystem.
- More biosignal centers are involved in gathering data for a request.
- People in some countries can make good money by contributing to a request.
- Many biosignal markers are the same in all human beings and are not affected by culture, language, personal experiences and ethical values.
- The system will reward contributors.
- Thanks to blockchain technology, the contribution process is not limited by any diplomatic or border restrictions.